Report a Problem
Review / Submit
Business License Online Application
1. Business Licenses are valid for one year, based on a year-to-date anniversary. Your start date is the anniversary date.
2. For commercial businesses, you will need to have all the information readily available to upload at the end of the application process in order to deem your application complete:
*Layout of Office/ Commercial space to include total square feet and detailed storage area.
*Business Plan (to include hours of operation, type of service or product you are providing to the public)
*Copies of any licenses that are required (Seller’s permit, Fictitious Business Name statement of filing, State Licenses, FEIN, Articles of Incorporation, etc.)
This list of required documents does NOT apply to outside Contractors and/or Home-Based businesses.
3. Payment is to made upon completion of the application with a Visa/Mastercard. We do apologize, but we do not accept Discover or American Express at this time.
4. Please allow 10-14 business days to process a new application and keep your receipt as proof and record of your application.
5. Please contact our Business Licensing Department at 714-690-3342 if you have any questions or require further assistance.
We welcome your business to La Palma and wish you tremendous success!